SciCord provides a solution for intuitive documentation of Synthetic experiments. Features include:
- Annotate the experiment with attributes such as project, route, target, etc. These properties are searchable across all documents, allowing you to easily find previous work across the organization.
- Record the purpose of the experiment and the reaction. This can be described with text, or images can be inserted.
- Record references to materials in inventory with a single click and automatically populate physical characteristics, safety, and hazard information
As with all SciCord templates, clicking on the reference allows you to open the original solution or standard prep document used when the material was received or created in lab.
- Materials table defines the ingredient amounts and expected product(s).
- These tables can be altered to fit your organization’s workflow.
- Procedures can be recorded, and then measurements/observations can be noted as the experiment progresses. A witness can sign off on each step.
- Define and label in-process samples, including required analysis.
- View in-process test status and results in the context of your experiment.
- Clone previous work, modify, and execute.