SciCord is proud to announce a new release of its Cloud-based Laboratory Document Management tool.
With the SciCord R188.8.131.52 update, we’ve taken steps to improve the functionality, compliance, and ease-of-use of the product. This release represents our continued commitment to improve the experiences of those who use SciCord technologies.
- The introduction of Sub-Samples which are a specific type of child sample. Sub-samples may represent stability pull samples or individual containers from a manufacture Lot. Sub-Samples support management at the parent level reducing data entry, minimizing transcription errors, and reducing the overall sample management effort.
- Improved sample Cloning, Editing, and General Data Entry capabilities.
- Inventory Management enhancements, including improved support for Chain of Custody
- Improved customization options for Samples labels
- Added Generation for Resources Labels (Consumables, Equipment, etc.)
- Introduced native Barcode Scanners input, such as error free scan-in/scan-out of Resources and Samples.
Data Files Management
- Support for SciPrinter, a tool that provides Total Control of Validated Data. The tool is implemented as a printer driver, collecting data from instruments directly to SciCord ELN. Direct capture assures compliance avoiding local storage and potential for tampering.
- Added granularity to Permissions Management.
As is the case for all GA releases, R184.108.40.206 has a complete supporting documentation package and is suitable for GxP environments.
R220.127.116.11 is backward compatible with all previous 1.x releases.