SciCord is proud to announce a new release of its cloud-based Laboratory Management tool.
With the SciCord R2.0 (Lithium) update, we’ve taken steps to improve the functionality, compliance, and ease-of-use of the product. This release represents our continued commitment to improve the experiences of those who use SciCord technologies.
Upgrade of Platform to accommodate multiple siloed environments
- Customers can setup multiple, independent environments with data isolation. For Pharmaceutical labs dealing with multiple CROs or different customers, they will be able to setup environments for each without the fear of data mismanagement
- No need to pay multiple license-fees for the same user on different environments
Client UI Overhaul
- Updated for more modern look & feel
- Reviewed the UI with the goal of making it simpler to use and more intuitive
- Format and flow consistent with Microsoft Products
- Built-in scheduling system that will be used to manage and schedule recurring activities.
- Reminders can be set for multiple instances: pulling samples, periodic review of documentation, or utilized as a mini-stability system to set dates
- In addition to reports defined using the standard Microsoft Report Definition Language (RDL), now reports can be defined using a simple Excel workbook.
- Periodic reports can be scheduled for automatic generation and sent to a distribution list
Results Specifications Update
- Enhancements to support Stability Studies
- Includes additional support for defining a broader range of input rules in support of custom data-entry templates
- Various minor changes aiming to make our web-based viewer more in-line with the traditional desktop based solutions
- Support ‘Undo/Redo’ functionality, which will allow for reverting the last made ‘movement’/zoom change.
- Simpler and streamlined Template management
- Various enhancements around the resources management and inventory support
- LDAP and Active Directory integration is offered at configuration level, which allows for users to reuse their Organization user/password.
As is the case for all GA releases, R2.0 has a complete supporting documentation package and is suitable for GxP environments.
SciCord R2.0 Lithium is backward compatible with all previous 1.x releases.
If you are interested in SciCord and would like to learn more about the SciCord product, visit our website, or view our company page on LinkedIn!